- Model NO.: REX ISORICA-10
- Trademark: ISORICA-10
- Origin: China
- Package: 100 Capsules/Bottle/Box
- Specification: GMP
- HS Code: 3004909099
Isotretinoin 10mg Soft Capsules
1. What Isotretinoin soft capsules are
3. Dosage and Administration
4. Warnings and Precautions
1. What Isotretinoin Soft Capsules Are:
Isotretinoin Sapsules contain the active ingredient isotretinoin. This is a vitamin A derivative, belonging to the retinoid class of medicines.
Isotretinoin is used to treat severe types of acne that can cause permanent scarring, which has not improved after other anti-acne treatments.
3. Dosages and Administration
- Doses are usually within the range of 0.5 1.0mg/kg per day, however your doctor will determine your individual requirements. If you have problems with your kidneys then your doctor will give you a lower dose.
- The capsules should be taken once or twice a day with food. Swallow the capsules whole without chewing or sucking them.
4 Warnings and Precautions
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking this medicine if:
you have or have had depression or other mental health problems including previous experience of suicidal behaviour
you have problems with your kidneys or your liver
you regularly drink a lot of alcohol
you have diabetes, check your blood glucose levels more closely throughout the period of treatment
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not store above 25ºC
Store capsules in the bottle and keep bottle in the original package in order to protect from light and moisture.
Do not use after the expiry date (EXP) stated on the pack.