- Model NO.: paracetamol infusion 500mg/50ml
- Pharmaceutical Technology: Chemical Synthesis
- Specification: 500mg, GMP COA
- Standards: GMP
- Trademark: Arrow (New Zealand)
- HS Code: 30049090
- Type: Organic Chemicals
- Product Name: Paracetamol 1g/100ml
- Package: 5AMPS/Tray/Box
- Registration: Available
- Origin: China
1. Product name: Paracetamol infusion
2. Specification: 500g/50ml
3. Package: 50ml/ bottle/box
4. Shelf life: 36months
1. WHAT Paracetamol 10 mg/ml, solution for infusion IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR
This medicine is an analgesic (it relieves pain) and an antipyretic (it lowers fever).
One 50ml bottle contains 500mg paracetamol.
One 100ml bottle contains 1g paracetamol.
2. HOW TO USE Paracetamol 10 mg/ml, solution for infusion
The 100 ml bottle or 100 ml bag is restricted to adults, adolescents and children weighing more than 33 kg.
The 50 ml is restricted to term newborn infants, infants, toddlers and children weighing less than 33 kg.
For the 50ml and 100ml bottle, a close monitoring is needed before the end of infusion.
3. HOW TO STORE Paracetamol 10 mg/ml, solution for infusion
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Do not use Paracetamol 10 mg/ml, solution for infusion after the expiry date which is stated on the packaging after EXP.
Do not store above 30°C. Do not refrigerate or freeze.